Sunday, 19 May 2013

My Filofax Week 9

My Week


Here is my week and some of the things that I got up to.  As you can see I managed to get up to London for a day out where I purchased a Domino Filofax for £5 which I discussed in my last blog post.  My to do list is starting to build up again so I might need to put that in next week's blog post.



If you haven't read my previous post yet please do so.  There's a chance to win a Domino Filofax.  The instructions of how to enter are at the end of the post.

I hope you had a good week.

Until next time
Hetty

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I have nominated you for the Leibster Blog Award.

    Check out the details here; http://thesimplelife-randoms.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/leibster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Gemma for your nomination, your so kind. Hetty

      Delete